Twirl lick Mat (Comes in A Pair)
Licking calms, entertains, and soothes anxiety for pets, but traditional lick mats are troublesome to clean after use. Introducing Twirl - the world's first easy clean, easy prep, long-lasting lick mat - specially designed to make food preparation and clean-up a breeze.
Twirl is a pair of circular plates with no sharp angles that paste can get stuck in. Thoughtfully designed ridges help to remove leftovers, making cleaning a breeze. Simply place both sides together and give it a twirl to spread treats or scrub!
1. Easy-Clean: Simply add soap and twist while rinsing! Alternatively, brush gently in a circular motion.
2. Easy-Prep: Drizzle or spread paste on one side of Twirl, then cover, squeeze, and twist for an easy spread.
3. Long-Lasting: Designed to spread a small amount of paste across a wide area, keeping calories low and lick sessions long.
4. Easy-Store: Stackable in the freezer, and easy to bring along for outdoor adventures.
15 x 15 x 2 cm (5.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 in)
Made with BPA free, phthalates free, and non toxic TPE.
Top rack dishwasher safe (max. 50°C). Handwash is recommended for long term care. Do not expose to high heat over long periods of time.
Putting a spin on lick mats
Simply add soap, lather, and twist while rinsing! Alternatively, brush gently in a circular motion.
Drizzle or spread paste on one side of Twirl, then cover, squeeze, and twist for an easy spread.
Designed to spread a small amount of paste across a wide area, keeping calories low and lick sessions long.
Stackable in the freezer, and easy to bring along for outdoor adventures.
How to Use
Apply a small amount of paste on one side of the Twirl
Place both sides of the Twirl together and twist to spread the paste thinly
Present one or both sides of the Twirl to your dog to get them licking
Twist both sides of Twirl together with soap and lather while washing to remove any remaining residue
Does Twirl come in a pair? What if I have only one pet?
Yes, Twirl comes in a perfectly nesting pair for easy spreading of treats and fuss-free washing. You can set one aside for later (Twirl is freezer safe!), or serve both sides at the same time.
Does Twirl work with dogs (and cats) of all sizes?
Yes, Twirl has been tested with both cats and dogs ranging from toy to large breeds, and has shown to work well!
What kind of food/treats can I use with Twirl?
Twirl can be used for the typical treats that you would usually pair with a lick mat. Some examples are:
- Paste-like treats (e.g. nut butter yogurt, purees and pates, baby food, etc.)
- Fresh food that fits well into the grooves of a lick mat (e.g. minced meat, raw/scrambled eggs, smashed bananas, etc.)
- Commercial dog food (e.g. canned wet food, rehydrated freeze-dried patties, etc.)
- Powders that can be sprinkled directly or with some water (e.g. powdered bone broth, instant treat mixes etc.)
How long does Twirl last?
It depends on the amount of treat you use, the consistency of the treat, and your dog’s licking behaviour. In general, we’ve found that the same amount of treat lasts a similar time on Twirl as compared to a regular lick mat, but is much easier to prepare!
How much volume can Twirl hold / how much treat can I spread?
Twirl can hold up to ~120ml (4oz) of liquid.